Cheap vs Expensive Boxer Shorts

Soldato
it's that time of year again. I need to get some new underwear. Does anyone know of a good place to get them from without costing the earth?

Amazon sells a 3 pack of Calvin Kleins for £25 but M&MDirect look to have the exact same ones (under a different name) for less than half.

I'm sure like work shirts (ctshirts) there is a place everyone goes to for decent boxers.

Thanks

Associate
I to always buy CK. Tried some Levis and Ralph Lauren recently and they aren't as good. Also don't buy supermarket ones.

I used to get them from TKMAXX but the don't seem to sell them anymore. I would just buy the cheapest CK ones unless some are a nicer colour.

Caporegime
I've found that TK Maxx ones aren't always the same product - for example with diesel boxers/underpants the ones I got from the diesel store seemed to have a thicker elastic waistband and the letters were fabric not printed like the ones from TK Maxx

Man of Honour
I wear next own brand ones. Nice weight to the material with just the right amount of stretch. My thighs haven't chewed them to bits after a year either which is always a good sign of quality.

Soldato
Primark had some on offer that were surprisingly good, nice material and haven't shrunk in the wash. Cheap boxers (not that cheap really) from Debenhams / Tesco / Next weren't great.

Back
Top Bottom