• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cheapest Gaming GPU for 4K 60FPS

Caporegime
I want to build a cheap PC for my my AV rack in the lounge to run First Person Shooters at 4K 60FPS on my OLED 77”

I’m out the loop….

Can someone spec me a Cheapish GPU for this one purpose…

cheers

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Have to agree, like buying a new Ferrari and then fitting it with some crappy part-worn tyres :D

I'd say 7800XT should cover you.
I bought a PS5 Slim to go with it which is great. Spider-Man looks amazing I can manage and enjoy driving games.Slowish third person games like RDR2 and The Last of us and platform and fighting but I can’t use the controller for FPS. So thought I’d build a pc for First Person shooter games.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
seems so
I thought that was just for text input and navigation..

Further reading suggest it’s certain games that support it…

Borderlands 2 not supported…and loads of others…:(

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
gonna have to look into this, if keyboard and mouse works for all fps games then ps5 is an option once the pro model comes out.

I started a thread already

Caporegime
OP
Can't you use moonlight to stream from your gaming PC? I use my Nvidia shield to do the same thing, and was using Nvidia game stream before they cucked it.
Moonlight?

EDIT: it’s like and Open Source GeForce now….

The LG Oled has GeForce now so I signed up for 6 months….what a waste of money…it’s was crap…

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
What would I get for a Founders 3060ti?

I could replace this in my studio PC for something less just for monitor use….and put the money towards a 7900xt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom