• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cheapest Gaming GPU for 4K 60FPS

Associate
Moonlight?

EDIT: it’s like and Open Source GeForce now….

The LG Oled has GeForce now so I signed up for 6 months….what a waste of money…it’s was crap…
GeForce now has always been amazing for me when I used it but I was on the 4080 gpu tier... with a wired connection and 200-300mbps internet.

Last edited:
Soldato
RX 7800 XT is probably the best value card for 1440p /4K gaming.

The cheapest one is being sold for ~£450 at the moment.

Nvidia equivalent would be the RTX 4070 Super, cheapest of these is likely to be £579, prices of the Super series here:
https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce/buy/

If you want something better, maybe wait for the RX 7900 XT to come down in price.

Right now, you can get a used RTX 3080 TI for £570 from CEX, with a warranty. That card is more powerful than the RTX 4070 Super.

AMD equivalent (RX 6950 XT) is going for £560 from CEX.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
What would I get for a Founders 3060ti?

I could replace this in my studio PC for something less just for monitor use….and put the money towards a 7900xt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom