Check my spec before i order cheers

Associate
Going to order the following could you check and make sure i'm not ordering any thing that will cause me problems?

AMD Opteron UP 144 San Diego 1.8GHz 1MB Cache (Socket 939) - Retail (CP-141-AM) £123.32 Including VAT (comes with a cooler i believe which i will stick with for now.

Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 10 NCQ 160GB 6V160E0 SATA-II 8MB Cache - OEM (HD-091-MD) £49.94 Including VAT

BFG GeForce 7600 GT OC 256MB GDDR3 VIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-019-BG) £158.57 Including VAT people happy with this card/

Abit AX8 VIA K8T890 (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard (MB-063-AB)£70.44 Including VAT does this support dual channel ast it has via chip set thought that was only with nforce

If you think any items should be changed the advice will be apreciated if i can save some cash even better.

I will be using my old case and geil dual channel ddr modules 512MBx2 (my-005-gl) and a EZcool 600W PSU.
Cheers in advance

Thx for the advice is this one your on about

DFI LanParty UT NF4 Ultra-D (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard (MB-014-DF) (£93.94 Including VAT

its more than i was thinking. in the past i've bought abit nf-s and kv8 i think and bothhave been good boards i also saw on one post that some one recommend this board i'm happy to go with your recommmendation but would like as matter of interest to do what is better (better manu etc)?

See it says 100% japanese capasitors thats got to be a plus i work for a japanese company and it looks like we have fitted the wrong ones for years now and its all gone pete tong on us leaking and blowing up short circuiting

Why swap for the samsung never bought one of them before but willing to try?

cheers agin :)

ATX v2.0 compliant PSU Required for PCI-E Graphics/Motherboard
what does this mean i think mine must be old tipe atx does an adapter come with the card

i'm going bold (bolder any way) just been recommended intel what peoples view between the two manu's been on amd for the past 4-5 years and happy?

Back
Top Bottom