• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Checking BIOS/ Vendor ID on a Used GPU

Associate
hi all,

So i got a great deal on a Inno3D RTX3080 ichill 10Gb LHR from Amazon WH but i want to confirm that the BIOS etc is legit and from the factory rather than something else. Based on my check i think its all legit, performs perfectly but just want to check if there is anything else i should validate?

The Hardware ID's taken from GPU-Z/ Device Manager below seem to bring up Nvidia rather than Inno3D as the manufacturer and HWInfo64 reports it as a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition LHR - this matches with devicehunt also. Maybe Inno3D just reports out generic ID's so its not overly accurate to verify?

Device Id: 10DE 2216
Subsystem Id: 10DE 1539

Similarly the BIOS version 94.02.71.40.BA matches my card on techpowerup but i know its not 100% guaranteed on their but i guess it is a good sign to some extent. The clocks from GPU-Z also indicate its not a FE card so i think HWinfo is maybe wrong.

Any way just wanted to check for my piece of mind. The card seems to be running very well, good temps so i think its ok.

Associate
If GPU-Z and Techpowerup matching identically just do some benchmarks. You can compare your score with similar systems online if the results pretty similar boom :)

Back
Top Bottom