Chinese Motherboards & Performance Quality

Associate
I'm just wondering if any of you have tried any of the Chinese motherboard brands and if you believe that they perform as well as common name brands such as ASUS, Asrock, MSI, Gigabyte, etc., etc.. When I say Chinese motherboard brands, I'm referring to any of the following:

• Jingsha
  • Machinist
  • Mucai
  • Maxsun/Soyo
  • Kllisre
  • Huananzhi
  • Qiyida
  • etc.
  • etc..
The particular motherboard that I've taken an interest in is the JINGSHA New ITX H110 H311 LGA1151 Motherboard as shown in the image below.

JINGSHA-New-ITX-H110-H311-LGA1151-Motherboard-DDR4-Intel-USB-3-0-PCI-E-3-0.jpg_.webp

What I'm trying to figure out is if the claimed specs are real as far as performance goes.
I'd appreciate any experiences that any of you may have had with any of the motherboards listed above. Thanks.

Associate
OP
No offense, but it looks like it's out of a cracker, do you really want to attach decent genuine components that cost a fair amount to junk like this?

I personally wouldn't trust something like this in the short or the long term, nor it's capacitors or VRM quality... You get what you pay for...

It's like those cheap PSU's you see, would you want to trust that with genuine/decent brand parts? No you wouldn't :)

TLDR Just go for something entry level or mid range by a known brand, or buy something decent second hand from somewhere legit if you're pairing it with more 2nd hand parts?
So, which Chinese board have you actually tested yourself?

Back
Top Bottom