Christmas photoshop request

Alright im not good with cutting and pasting imge in photo im more of a Sig/Photo manipulation person but here are my designs:

Sci Fi Santa (good If son Fantasizes about Future and stuff)
Id8VB.jpg

Anime Santa (Good if son a weeaboo or enjoys animes)
jie0N.jpg

Coke Dealer Santa. (Not good this one seeing as other half missing but hey if your son likes the Coke Santa why not!)
kwR2z.jpg

And My fav Asian Santa. (If your son is a man then why not use. Though im sorry for the monster size she is. I couldnt quite get it to work!)
LwsLi.jpg

Edit Quick Processing in the lab for number 4
zQWt8.jpg

[FnG]magnolia;20845406 said:
^ The guy wants a picture of Santa he can share with his kid, not some weeabo or anime tentacle crap. What the hell is wrong with you?

yea but he never gave us specific looks and ideals so i thought hey what if he enjoys anime tentacle crap. might as well use it seeing as it was one of my unused Render Package Items!

Caporegime
yea but he never gave us specific looks and ideals so i thought hey what if he enjoys anime tentacle crap. might as well use it seeing as it was one of my unused Render Package Items!

I typed out a thoughtful reply and almost posted it but didn't. You're that guy, aren't you? You're the guy who can't tell when weeabo stuff is appropriate (hint : it never is) and posts pictures of debatably-aged Asians which you happen to have lying around on your hard drive in a SANTA THREAD FOR A CHILD.

You're also, if I remember rightly, the guy who posted at length about Japanese girls. I can't be bothered to dig it out.

You know when I make jokes about anime and the people it attracts? I'm talking about you. Literally you.

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;20845536 said:
I typed out a thoughtful reply and almost posted it but didn't. You're that guy, aren't you? You're the guy who can't tell when weeabo stuff is appropriate (hint : it never is) and posts pictures of debatably-aged Asians which you happen to have lying around on your hard drive in a SANTA THREAD FOR A CHILD.

You're also, if I remember rightly, the guy who posted at length about Japanese girls. I can't be bothered to dig it out.

You know when I make jokes about anime and the people it attracts? I'm talking about you. Literally you.

Calm yourself down mate this was always going to happen and I'm sure the OP knew it as well. I appreciate the guy may be a friend who's had a rough time and wants to do something nice for his kid. It would be nice if people took it semi seriously but it's an internet forum and GD at that. No real need to lay into the guy is there? it's not as if any harm is coming from non serious posts either as long as we get a good one out of it at the end of the day.

Who's that guy who normally does some great work in these photoshop threads? the one with a monkey in his sig, somebody give him a nudge to see if he minds making something.

[FnG]magnolia;20845536 said:

Hmm well i would say my Weeaboo and Asian one was more of a joke, but i know for a fact the OP Will not use my Photos, so im unsure why your getting a little mad over the pictures.

And Japanese girls i do not exactly remember doing that, i may of said i liked them but i didn't right a LENGTHY post as i never right lengthy post

I don't watch anime. Well except for one but that's it. Thats fine what ever the joke maybe i wont find it offensive nor funny seeing as i cant see the connection with joke to me. Maybe my photos was a joke but you clearly didnt see it well.

Caporegime
I won't derail the OP's thread any further.

santahoho3.jpg

This is still my favourite :)

Soldato
OP
just to clear something up
ive not really had a rough time, lol, i dont really know where that come from really
if FnG is talking about loosing my dad this time 3 years ago well thank you for remembering ! i really mean that mate. ( is that what you meant FnG? )
Im just looking for that extra surprised look on my boys face when i show him the santa in our front room pic

and as for supertrons post, well.......good effort but hardly what im looking for

Caporegime
just to clear something up
ive not really had a rough time, lol, i dont really know where that come from really
if FnG is talking about loosing my dad this time 3 years ago well thank you for remembering ! i really mean that mate. ( is that what you meant FnG? )

Yes, you made a post about it and it stuck.

I'm hoping fagnolia hates this so I can have a massive argument with him about why I really don't care

This would be far more amusing - perhaps hilarious - if your baiting picture was in any way relevant at all to the the posts which prompted it.

I quite like 'fagnolia' though. Mods!

Associate
Haven't got much time at the moment, but managed to knock up a quick one during my break for the little man :)

SantaOcUK.jpg

Will try and do a better one later if I have a chance.

Happy Christmas :)

Back
Top Bottom