CiT jupiter case with LCD screen thoughts?

Associate
Hey men.

I've been looking at the CiT Jupiter case with the built in LCD I'll *no it's not okay* if that's OK with moderators.
I've done the rounds with cheaper cases and tend to avoid CiT in the lower price range bracket, but this case looks decent for my magnum opus.
What do you guys think of this and do you know of any other cases similar to this that might be better quality? I can see its a standard CiT case with the LCD obviously modded in, last time i used a CiT case the screw holes for the motherboard two of them just wimped out and bent with little turning force applied. Like hey, a tin foil PC case this is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Looks to be the same as the Jonsbo D31 But with a ARGB fan included.

Could not find a video review of the CiT Jupiter but hope this one for the D31 will give you a idea of what you can do with it.

The screen looks very good on the D31 and hopefully the same on the Jupiter.

Associate
OP
Looks to be the same as the Jonsbo D31 But with a ARGB fan included.

Could not find a video review of the CiT Jupiter but hope this one for the D31 will give you a idea of what you can do with it.

The screen looks very good on the D31 and hopefully the same on the Jupiter.

to be fair the case is probably overall better quality than the CiT - thanks for the info.

Associate
Had the D41 (larger than the D31) for a while. Very nice and solid case. Screen is good, and being able to use it outside the case (a replacement mesh is supplied to fit where the screen was), is a plus. The case was very sturdy, the TUF 4080 which is very long and heavy, didn’t sag, as the back of the case didn’t sag as much more expensive cases would. Only decided to get back to the Fractal North because using a very long GPU, ATX PSU, would be tight for my liking. Doable, but I prefer a bit more space.

Back
Top Bottom