Clarkson's Farm

Associate
Loved the earlier seasons, so very excited for this - it's relatively light-hearted, even uplifting at times. Love Charlie, too - what a legend. I wish we all had a Charlie.

Soldato
Couple of bottles of wine bought along with a bunch of junk food ready for the 1st 4 eps tonight.
Sadly the ******* media are leaking stuff that happens in the last episode, which I’d rather not seen :mad:

Caporegime
i dont think that guy has much appeal these days, i think he was lucky to get that job to be honest
probably, it's not like he was a good actor, just got a bit lucky.

His show seems pretty good though, not quite Clarkson's farm but doesn't feel like it's really designed to compete with it.

Soldato
Damn... Ep.4 really was a difficult watch.
Not so much that I have any emotional attachment to the animals on the show. I felt the emotion of that very difficult choice. These pigs might be livestock but Jeremy and Lisa clearly formed an emotional bond with these animals. It brought back that raw feeling of having to make that choice for previous pets.

Fantastic first four episodes.
As much as I love Clarksons motoring shows over the years. This show IMO is his crowning achievement. Yes it has the typical hyperbole and comedic stupidity that you expect from him, but its more human, more real and easier to emotionally connect with.

Associate
Damn... Ep.4 really was a difficult watch.
Not so much that I have any emotional attachment to the animals on the show. I felt the emotion of that very difficult choice. These pigs might be livestock but Jeremy and Lisa clearly formed an emotional bond with these animals. It brought back that raw feeling of having to make that choice for previous pets.

Fantastic first four episodes.
As much as I love Clarksons motoring shows over the years. This show IMO is his crowning achievement. Yes it has the typical hyperbole and comedic stupidity that you expect from him, but its more human, more real and easier to emotionally connect with.

just finished EP 4 now so so sad, when you have a bond with any animal cat dog etc etc when the day comes its heart breaking it really is.

Back
Top Bottom