Clash of Clans

Associate
Hi guys

Started playing this game a week ago and have to say it's midly addictive!

It’s a click and build style game where you can attack other players in the game world using troops.

Does anyone play and want to join up in a clan? I could join a random one but would be nice to join up with some folk from here who are probably a lot more reliable.

Either that or share me your tips for success! The Clash of Clans wiki has been helpful thus far.

Thanks

Edit: Join Clan OCUK (lvl 50+) or OCUK 2.0 (any lvl) by asking for invite to Clan ingame - find clan on list, ask for invite

Edit: For names of those currently playing and their ingame names http://bit.ly/ZHWuv3 please update the spreadsheet with your name

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Aha, what has changed?

I guess the battling rules or something. It does seem strange that high level players can attack low levels by keeping their trophies down but I suppose you play to your own style.

Associate
OP
What level? I'm lvl 19 just now with a town hall level 4 and I've been playing 6 days.

The problem is you really need more workers to build stuff but they cost real money, freemium at it's best.

Associate
Downloaded it and started playing now.
recently got some nice games and addicted in...
maybe guys also could get and have a try :D
Angry King Kong Deluxe HD
iSwinging

Man of Honour
Ive been addicted to it with a bunch of mates for over a month now, even have my wife playing it too. I embarrassed to say how much I've spent. :(

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Level 18, not been attacking people just building everything up. Builders can't keep up at the moment anyway. I have lots of stuff researched and upgraded so if someone attacks me I just go destroy them unless I feel kind

Associate
OP
It's hard to make the step from 1000 trophies (which is easily achievable) to 1250 (when you get the bonus 450 gems)

Really need to get your troops up to a good level. Otherwise you'll end up doing what I did and slowly getting to 1200 with 5 trophies a pop then getting destroyed in defence and losing 30 each time.

Must reasearch everything before upgrading my town hall!

Back
Top Bottom