Cloth mouse mats

Associate
I did a quick search and couldn't find any comments on them, everyone always mentions steel and ice mats :)

What are peoples opinions on the Razer Mantis Control Mat and Speed Mat?

I don't get on with hard mats, I can be quite erratic due to tendonitis caused by Gameboy at young age :D

I was thinking a Razer Mantis Control Mat with a Logitech MX518 as a new purchase. How flat is the logi by the way? I'm used to a Intelli explorer v3 and v4.0a

Thanks,

Whoop

Soldato
with my MX518 i use the same cheap cloth mat as i used with my MS exp v1-v3, it's as good as it always was.. bro has the same mouse and an everglide titan mat (Fibertek, which i understand is the same as the Razer Mantis) and thats spot on too..

flatness, coor it's a bit higher but i can't be accurate as it's been a while since i held the MS exp, i seem to remember it was a bit heavier than the MS. the change's wheren't dramatic though.

the MX518 is a very good mouse, while i've never used the Mantis mat i have the Titan and they do work very well together. i can image it'll be the same with the mantis.

Permabanned
I have an Everglide Destrukt Mousemat which is huuuuge, and I love it; I use it with my MX1000 and it has yet to give me problems! The only problem I would say is keeping it clean... It likes to pick up dog hair :p

Associate
OP
aaaah good :)

I would buy a cheap cloth mat from the shops but surprisingly I can only find one place that has them and they are pap. The cloth has come away from the surface already on the one I have and all the shops have those dumb plastic ones with pictures on :o

I might go for that combo :)

Whoop

Back
Top Bottom