Cobra Kai

Soldato
Absolutely brilliant show. Enjoyed every moment of it - the humour, characters, flashbacks it all wrapped up a solid show. It was lovely to see Pat Morita honoured in the credits of one of the episodes too.

Soldato
So I may have ended up a bit addicted to this programme. I watched the first two episodes on Saturday night, then binge-watched the remaining eight yesterday. Ended up going to bed at midnight after a few "just one more episodes, one more... oh there's only one left now" moments.

I want series two asap, please.

Soldato
So I may have ended up a bit addicted to this programme. I watched the first two episodes on Saturday night, then binge-watched the remaining eight yesterday. Ended up going to bed at midnight after a few "just one more episodes, one more... oh there's only one left now" moments.

I want series two asap, please.
Know the feeling. I can't accept that it's over (for now) - I've watched the whole series 3 times now. I still can't believe I'm watching more Karate Kid after all this time - brilliant!

Soldato
Totally one of the biggest surprises for me too. Loved every episode. From start to finish. Loved the humor, 80s nostalgia, script was amazing. Only thing i'm worried about is season 2 has a lot to live up to. Don't know if they'll be able to pull it off. But today series one is here and its a must watch !

Soldato
WOW!!! Binged watched this, it's absolutely fantastic. Proper 80s vibe to it which mixes really well with todays modern world.

Did anyone else notice that episode 2 on youtube wasn't quite right? When I watched it, I'm sure it had the car dealership (milkshake) scene in it from episode 4.

Soldato
AFAIK youtube red isn't available here in the UK so I have absolutely no issues with using my favourite torrent site. Had it been available, and if there was a little more content then I would switch from Spotify over to play music to take advantage (and give google more money).

Soldato
You can buy the individual episodes from YT for £1.89, which I possibly plan to do having seen the show. However I am hearing mixed reports about the episode resolution being only 720p - can anyone confirm this?

Caporegime
You can buy the individual episodes from YT for £1.89, which I possibly plan to do having seen the show. However I am hearing mixed reports about the episode resolution being only 720p - can anyone confirm this?

not true, it is available in UHD if you really want AFAIK - you can check for yourself as the first two episodes are free... I'm not sure why resolution matters much for something like this though, I just watch it in 1080p

Soldato
not true, it is available in UHD if you really want AFAIK - you can check for yourself as the first two episodes are free... I'm not sure why resolution matters much for something like this though, I just watch it in 1080p
Cheers for that. Yeah I saw the first 2 episodes on YT, however my Pixel C tablet derped on me and played the episodes back in 720p so I assumed the rest may be the same. Just checked and the episodes are all upto 4k on YT. I just prefer to watch them at the best possible res, so 1440p on the Pixel C and my S8 and 1080p on the TV.

Just purchased them all using my google opinion reward credits :D

Last edited:
Soldato
has crease had some work done?

I was fully expecting johnny to step in at the end when he said No Mercy, with the flashbacks to the original film

Back
Top Bottom