Collaborative blogging software

Caporegime
Does it exist? I'm looking for some software we can use (just two of us) to write and format blog posts offline before uploading it to a Wordpress site.

It would need to work on both OSX and Windows and preferably have iOS and Android apps.

At the moment I'm using Onenote but it's a bit of a pain and useless for formatting that I can see...? I know there are a number of offline blogging programs but not sure if they are collaborative.

Soldato
Wordpress will do this itself.
You can edit posts before publishing. If you each have an account, it will lock posts (or let you open them read-only) so that you dont both edit the same things.
Also does version control.

Caporegime
OP
Thanks, but I'm looking for a way of setting up the post offline rather than being connected to the internet at the time of writing.

As I type it it does sound weird. Basically there are two of us editing the blog/checking posts, but most are done away from the net/wordpress itself. I know there are blogging programs that allow you to type up the post and format before uploading but I was hoping there would be one that also allowed others to view and modify on their computer.

An example being Google docs and Onenote where it syncs with the cloud but don't actually need to be online to modify it. That way both of us can check it without having to be logged into wordpress. Once we are both happy with it then it would be uploaded to wordpress and published.

Back
Top Bottom