Colour Laser MFP options ?

nam

nam

Soldato
Hello
Currently have an Epson WF-2960 colour inkjet which is very expensive as the ink seems to always dry out in less than a month and under 100 pages and very expensive to replace. I am looking for a colour LaserJet MFP with ADF, wireless

Found this

Canon i-SENSYS MF657Cw 3-in-1

Can anyone suggest any other alternatives ?

Thank you

Last edited:
Associate
I bought my daughter a Canon laser printer and she had trouble with it and poor service from Canon. So we rejected it and got a Brother. No problems at all. On this basis I replaced our old Samsung printer with a Brother and have been very pleased with it.

Soldato
Also another Brother here.

Had mine since December, no problems. But I was fed up of my HP/Epson Inkjet printers drying up after not being used for a month.

nam

nam

Soldato
OP
I bought my daughter a Canon laser printer and she had trouble with it and poor service from Canon. So we rejected it and got a Brother. No problems at all. On this basis I replaced our old Samsung printer with a Brother and have been very pleased with it.

which model ?

nam

nam

Soldato
OP
Soldato
Brand-wise there aren't that many choices any more, I know of:

Brother
Canon
Epson
HP
Kyocera
Xerox

Of these, I would consider the Japanese brands Brother and Canon, and the American brand HP.

Last edited:
Associate
Associate
I have an OKI - has worked flawlessly for 8 years and the toner cartridges are cheap, which they aren't for most makes.

Edit: Well, forget that - it seems they don't make low end colour MFP any more.

Last edited:

nam

nam

Soldato
OP
I had nothing but problems with a colour laser so changed it for an Epson EcoTank and ticks every box for me - reliable, good quality print and incredibly cheap to run with bottles that last a year.
Which model of EcoTank ?

Back
Top Bottom