Comfortable Jeans?

Soldato
Hey folks, something that I've always been a bit weird over is comfortable clothes, I much prefer jogger shorts / trousers and t shirts over wearing jeans / jumpers etc. Jumpers always feel "scratchy" and I get too hot with them on, and most jeans are just not comfortable at all.
Obviously you can't get away with dressing ultra casual on all occasions so was just wondering am I the only weirdo with these views? I hate the feeling of a belt tight around the waist when sitting down, I am not overweight either I just like loose fitting clothing.

Anyone else like that? What kinda jeans are comfy? The best way I can describe the uncomfortable jeans are "crispy!"

Soldato
OP
Chinos I would love to like but the ones I've tried / felt in the store are really really hard material, it's almost like I don't like the feeling of the material on me, when it's ultra soft it's fine , like pyjama bottoms :D
But finding that kind of material seems to be difficult! Fussy git eh!

Soldato
OP
All good comments here folks, gonna check those places out.

I bought a fairly comfy pair of jeans from sports direct ( I know I know ) "firetrap" branded but the fit is awful, they slide down without a belt and with a belt still look ridiculously baggy, size down is too small...

Soldato
OP
Hey folks, some very good replies here! Will check some of these recommendations, I am definitely not someone who buys by brand name (hence the fact I got a pair of jeans from Sports Direct! :D) it is purely bought on comfort, the fit is simply terrible on them, they are just mega-soft, but embarrassing to wear!
It's a bit like a duvet cover, when you buy them new they are like cardboard, and need a few washes to be soft, that's how I want the jeans to feel, not fussy eh! :D

Soldato
OP
Hey folks, a bit of an update, I bought a pair of Levi 501's (used, don't judge!) and whilst I like a bit of comfort around the waist I bought a 36/32 size, and the waist size is about right (ideally they would be a 35 waist) as the 36 is a bit baggy but nothing a belt would not fix.

However, the issue is the fit, they look huge on my legs, like width-wise, almost like boot cut all the way up (in particular under the knees!) I was basically told by a friend they looked 'baggy' which I couldn't work out why - are 501's that style ? In which case I would no doubt need a different version as whilst I do not want skinny jeans, I definitely do not want them almost twice the size of my legs (slight exaggeration but you know what I mean...) - leg day skipping jokes would go into overdrive!

Back
Top Bottom