• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

COMFY FRIDAY: GAME & WORK IN COMFORT, SUPPORT YOUR BACK & YOUR WALLET THIS BLACK FRIDAY!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Though its not strictly a graphics card, infact its not even close, not a single electronic component in site. But every single one of you, or certainly a percentage will have some form of office or gaming chair.

I am sure like many you look at the noblechairs and are like DAMN, I'd not mind one of those, but its a bit of a stretch to drop over £300 on a chair.

Well this Black Friday, we bring you comfort and ergonomics with this incredible deal from noblechairs:

noblechairs EPIC Limited Edition Gaming Chair - Black/White/Blue @ £239.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/nobl...-gaming-chair-black-white-blue-gc-01d-nc.html

Limited Edition Luxury gaming chair by noblechairs in black/white/blue, high-precision manufacturing, many features & adjustment options.

Only £239.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Nearly all of you need a chair, well now you can truly get one of the very best in the market without such a wallet breaking price and the difference is your getting quality and a chair that will last you for years, everyone king or queen needs a throne and noblechairs is the answer. :)

I believe the price ends very soon, so don't miss out! :)

Back
Top Bottom