command and conquer zh any good online?

Associate
tonight i think i might buy command and conquer the first decade but what i am wondering about is where ever command and conquer genrals zero hour has got a good fan base because the majoity of the time i will be online playing it so if it hasnt got a good fan base there no point buying it.

your help is apsated
smilEY

Caporegime
I was talking about this the other day.

Zero hour killed generals, it all got abit over the top with super abilities and stuff.

I sitll think the basic generals was the best. And im pretty sure theres still people playing it on that westwood game thingy server (the built in one)

Soldato
hmmm... i think zero hour made general personally

the original 3 armies were all good... but 12 armies each with their own traits is a lot better

i would be up for giving u, or anyone that still plays it a game

ps. cept for the super weapons general... alpha aurora's are a joke

Soldato
Annoyingly everyone can beat the Tankgeneral online.....

I found out that the hard way, I was pwned before I even got around to bulding a decent tank army, just got owned my sheer numbers against GLA and Jets against the yanks.

Might reinstall this :)

Soldato
One thing I found that works well with 2on2s, one player be GLA and have a tank general / superweapons general hidden behind.
So while my mate made a barrier of units and basedefences accross the map I build loads of Overlords. :)

Associate
most ZH/Generals players are now on dawn of war for their RTS fetishes. ive met no end of them on there, a lot of idiots online with ZH but whats new there about online games ;)

Soldato
if you are getting the first decade, install and play yuris revenge tbh, classic game, the ability to do jokes things which i dont think generals really manages. I will always play yuris revenge, it is just so good!!

daven

Back
Top Bottom