• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Connect3d X1900XT-X why so cheap??

Associate
Relatively speaking of course.. but why do they seem so cheap in comparison??

Have anb hour or so left before I need to place an order!!!

Associate
only £15-£20 cheaper than the Sapphire and HIS xt-x cards. So not that much cheaper and its on offer. I wouldn't pay more for the same spec card unless there was major concerns about the manufacturer which I'm pretty sure there's not with Connect3d.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We got a deal price and did the deal whilst the dollar rate was very good, which basically means our buy price on these is much lower than it is now, due to us taking quantity and buying at the right time. This allows us to offer the product out at such a great price. :)

We did have just over 250 in stock on Friday evening but already our stock is sub 200 units so selling very quickly. :D

Associate
Weeee just ordered one :)
Compared to danish prices it's a huge bargin, I could either get this 1900XTX from OCUK or an 1800XT from a danish shop (same price) - no brainer really :)

Soldato
I've had one of these Connect3d X1900XT for a few days now and it works brilliantly. Overclocks nicely using the overdrive in CCC and it'll do 689/779, but I'm running it at 650/750 for 24/7 useage. Temps are reasonable, about average when comparing with others, and the fan isn't too intrusive, only on start up really for a coupla seconds, otherwise, fine.
Has played absolutely everything I've thrown at perfectly, with no stuttering, smooth as, and that includes FEAR and COD2. BF2 looks superb and in Far cry and Halflife2, with EVERYTHING maxed out with 6 x AA and 16 X AF (thats what set in the CCC anyway,) the framerate is stupidly high, so theres plenty of headroom.
Well pleased here.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Richdog said:
I want one so badly. :(

Get ya wallet out then. :p

Seriously most other places are putting prices up and if our cheap stock sells out quickly we will be forced to buy new stock at higher prices due to the very poor dollar rates......

Back
Top Bottom