• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Connectors on KFA2 RTX 2070 Super

RLC

RLC

Associate
Hi,
Can anyone identify these connectors on my KFA2 RTX 2070 Super? The manual doesn't mention them and I can't find much on Google.

Thanks in advance!
IMG-4700.jpg

https://ibb.co/rGjSQDD

Last edited by a moderator:

RLC

RLC

Associate
OP
Can't seem to attach the picture in the post so there's a link there too.

Fixed by your friendly neighbourhood mod x

RLC

RLC

Associate
OP
If I had to guess the Left connector is likely a RGB connector and the Right one looks like a 5 pin fan connector.
Thanks. I thought the one on the left looked like and RGB connector. I was hoping I'd be able to connect it to my motherboard so I can sync the RGB rather than making my PC look like an acid trip from the mid-late '60s!

RLC

RLC

Associate
OP
I've got this card too. Never noticed the connectors :D
I just use the Xtreme Tuner software to set the RGB.

Xtreme tuner is great for setting the RGB on the card but not much good for syncing it with the other components without a motherboard link. I can't get the answers out of KFA2 who's customer service appears not to be working!

Associate
Xtreme tuner is great for setting the RGB on the card but not much good for syncing it with the other components without a motherboard link. I can't get the answers out of KFA2 who's customer service appears not to be working!
That's a shame :/

I use static RGB since I find moving/colour shifting case lights very distracting so it's not an issue for me :)

RLC

RLC

Associate
OP
That's a shame :/

I use static RGB since I find moving/colour shifting case lights very distracting so it's not an issue for me :)

I've been doing that too atm but sometimes I like to change it up and put on a disco in my living room :D

RLC

RLC

Associate
OP
Finally got a response from KFA2 after about a week:
"Hello,

Those headers are for testing not RGB.

Thanks
eurosupport"

Back
Top Bottom