• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Considering replacing Gtx 1080TI for 2080TI, Worth the extra cost?

Associate
Hello and good evening all,

So I currently have a GTX 1080TI (Zotac AMP) and play at 1440p, I play a wide range of games including fps, rts and others. My 1080ti has been performing well at 1440p, though I have now started to wonder if the 2080TI would be a good upgrade at this time and have started to question how long the 1080TI will last.

I could get around £450-500 for my current 1080TI, so wanted to ask for those who have upgraded from a 1080TI to a 2080TI have you found the purchase worth it?, or should I wait to see what the next AMD cards bring to the table.

Cheers

Associate
OP
Thank's for the replies all.

Yh I think it's best to just stick with what I have for now, just impulses can be hard to resist sometimes!, especially when it comes to tech!.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies all :).

Will stick with the 1080TI for now then, maybe look at a 4k Monitor and next gen equiv card when released.

Back
Top Bottom