• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cool My 4890...

Permabanned
OK, so after purchasing my 'Rig' couple weeks back, im getting on fine, its great!

Only problem is my GPU temp is quite high, and thus is heating my room up a considerable amount, and i like it cool in here! (No window, just a small 'study').

Is there any aftermarket cooler i can buy to fit on the 4890 that will allow me to still X-fire if i decide to do so further down the line?

Associate
OK, so after purchasing my 'Rig' couple weeks back, im getting on fine, its great!

Only problem is my GPU temp is quite high, and thus is heating my room up a considerable amount, and i like it cool in here! (No window, just a small 'study').

Is there any aftermarket cooler i can buy to fit on the 4890 that will allow me to still X-fire if i decide to do so further down the line?

Erm, no matter how many coolers you attach, the electrical energy will inevitably be radiated (dissipate) as thermal (heat) energy... So your room will not be any cooler by using different fans! You'll have to open your window or something like that instead!

Back
Top Bottom