Coolant Q

Hi all have a Q about is there any way it can go off? And if I use a sieve to stran bits out of it I have EK blood cryofull
Typically most coolants are distilled water + gycol and some other anti-corrosive or biocide. If unused and sealed in cool/dark it's not going to go "off."

If it's coloured it might potentially start to separate as it's a form of suspension which might increase the chance of clogged fins without inspection/annual maintenance.

Typically most coolants are distilled water + gycol and some other anti-corrosive or biocide. If unused and sealed in cool/dark it's not going to go "off."

If it's coloured it might potentially start to separate as it's a form of suspension which might increase the chance of clogged fins without inspection/annual maintenance.
I've noiced my loop temp on my loop sensor keep going up my cpu and gpu temps are good I have to turn ac on to keep under control dident noice this be for just wonder if there issue with coolant?

I've noiced my loop temp on my loop sensor keep going up my cpu and gpu temps are good I have to turn ac on to keep under control dident noice this be for just wonder if there issue with coolant?

More likely you have some clogging in some block. How long ago did you check/empty the loop?

I had Mayhems Pastel that lasted for a very long time, 4 years before I changed it because I wanted a change, it was still doing its job. A friend just had some EK Pastel separate and make a proper old mess though.

If you want to be safest just get clear fluid.

Back
Top Bottom