cooler for delidded 8700k

Soldato
damn! fair play .

no rush indeed :D

few weeks might see if ryzen 2 can hit 4000hz speed and might give a solid shoot for being a pure gaming CPU

thats an HDR monitors will be out

Soldato
Will go for the LT

Meant to ask. Will I have to wash the rad out?

And a silly question. I will be using a fractle define design r6 Do I have to open the door when in use?

Eisbaer LT is just plug and play. Already prefilled !

And yes, will have to open the door.

Another option , cheaper and not as pretty but silent

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/be-quiet-pure-base-600-midi-tower-case-black-window-ca-11y-bq.html

360 in top still allows bottom 5.3" bay to be used

Associate
OP
cheers. I sort of had my heart set on the r6 or the s340. If I did go for the r6 if I went for the LT240 in stead and I bottom mounted the rad would that keep things a bit cooler inside since the front fans will still be in place?

Soldato
I think you may get away with 240 AIO with Delid as you should be running 15-20c cooler when overclocked .
Thermal grizzly paste will help to

Might want to think about silent loop 240 just for 30mm Vs 25mm of the same rad design

Soldato
Yes, but it's not designed to be taken apart due to warranty , though it can as it uses compression fittings, were as Eisbaer has quick disconnects installed .

Fans at bottom would help with airflow direct to GPU and maintain high positive pressure

Soldato
There not to bad, loud compared to pure wings at lower rpm and can't match silent wings .
Eisbaer fans aren't to bad, but are switching to bequiet ones for other models

Actually had all the data for the ML fans , seems the actual tech of it is quite old. I get told this stuff but just flies out my ears haha

Back
Top Bottom