Cooler Master Ncore 100 Max

Soldato
Brought to you by:

In collaboration with Cooler Master! This time we have the pleasure with working on the Ncore 100 MAX! I remember seeing this for the first time at an event and thought Wow! The aesthetics are gorgeous and everything about it screamed premium with a lot of configurability to ensure maximum gpu support of any kind.

Well i've had this in my possession for a few weeks and over that time i've learnt a lot about this all in one solution. The Ncore 100 Max comes with a SFX psu and AIO cooler. The interesting thing here is, the psu cables are designed to fit in this case so some cables like the EPS cpu cable, is super short! I love this, it eliminates cable bulk and allows for much better cable management. There are also panels down the side that are removable to allow for cable management and when refitted can be used to hide any cables you have running up and down the case! Brilliant! The whole build process was fairly easy, just a lot of finger ache from trying to tighten things in confined spacers.

GPU support is great too, it can support pretty extreme size graphics cards and the chassis can actually transform and extend outwards to accommodate taller and thicker graphics cards.

We're doing some custom panels on this one so for now we did a default build to showcase the finished product as it would be for a regular consumer.

My Specs for this default build:

Intel i7 13700K
Asrock B760i Motherboard
Kingston Technology Fury Limited Edition 8000mhz 48gb memory kit
ASUS RTX ProArt 4070Ti Graphics Card

Included AIO and PSU:
Cooler Master 38mm Thick Radiator with 120mm Fan
Cooler Master V850 i atx 3.0 psu.

Last edited:
Neat and capable by the looks of things. That's a very small footprint.

Pricey if you already have the cooling and PSU, but I love the idea of the custom cabling as I've not been brave enough to try that for myself.

I'd have liked to have seen some of your photography with the OEM panels on it but I look forward to seeing what you're doing with it. :cool:

Neat and capable by the looks of things. That's a very small footprint.

Pricey if you already have the cooling and PSU, but I love the idea of the custom cabling as I've not been brave enough to try that for myself.

I'd have liked to have seen some of your photography with the OEM panels on it but I look forward to seeing what you're doing with it. :cool:

Yeah there's only a MAX version which comes with the cooler and PSU, though i think the cooler is specifically designed for this case. The radiator measures at 38mm thick plus a 25mm fan and a 4mm gap between the fan and the top of the case which is partially blocked by the PSU exhaust. Did some testing and the temps are good for its size with a 13700K at stock coming in around 63c with ambient around 21c.

Your request is granted! Here's some external shots with the OEM side panels on.

Last edited:
Compact and besue, nice.
Beautiful .

Great job.

Thanks both, quite looking forward to finishing this build. Acquired the copper sheets i needed today, copper ain't cheap!

Found really decent machinist in town as well who can do what i want within a reasonable time scale. Now i just gotta get my design onto the copper sheets and get them ready for cutting.

Thanks for the pics. :cool:

Copper is an interesting metal. Soft but tough as old boots, it'll be fun to see what you do with it.

No problem man, happy to share content where it's wanted.

Indeed, having messed with it abit today, it's a really nice soft material to work with while still being rigid enough to not deform when you man handle it.

It's almost a shame to patina this piece as it has a polished finish.

You'll struggle to keep polished copper looking good, and even a natural patina will probably start to show spots and not be uniform.

A good hard wearing coating might be your only option. Or just let it go green anyway! You can call it Mini Hulk. :cry:

I think the hardest part will be trying to get a uniform patina to how i want it. Been experimenting with patina patterns and how i want it to turn out but it's definitely not going to plan :cry:. Need to start wearing gloves when handling it too as even my finger prints are starting to patina! Mini Hulk sounds good haha! I might just take you up on that name :cry:.

This is a nice case, really interested in what you do with it.

You had me at copper!

Measurements and general shape done for the copper sheets, i need to plan the cutout next for ventilation and i'm a little tempted to make it a big open space and using Perspex to cover it.

Back
Top Bottom