Cooler Master V8 Reviews?

Soldato
Doyll, sorry to pester again haha.

I'm sold by the Silent Loop, do you know what Be Quiet's warranty is like? I've been searching around on their site with no luck on specifics, only that it's a three year.

Thank you again!
I shouldn't have recommended the Silent Loop because I have not tested it .. yet. As for their warrantee, I don't know of anyone who has had a problem with any of their producrts. I've requested information and mounting pieces before and got very quick service so would assume it good. The fact that when I google be quiet! for problems of any sort I can't get a hit of a single problem speaks volumes to me. :p

Associate
OP
I shouldn't have recommended the Silent Loop because I have not tested it .. yet. As for their warrantee, I don't know of anyone who has had a problem with any of their producrts. I've requested information and mounting pieces before and got very quick service so would assume it good. The fact that when I google be quiet! for problems of any sort I can't get a hit of a single problem speaks volumes to me. :p

No worries, I'll drop them an email direct :) Thank you again.

Soldato
No worries, I'll drop them an email direct :) Thank you again.
I'm sure they will reply promptly.
I really think it is a much better cooler than normal CLCs. It may no cool much better, but it will do it much quieter and I suspect also last much longer than CLCs do.

Associate
OP
I'm sure they will reply promptly.
I really think it is a much better cooler than normal CLCs. It may no cool much better, but it will do it much quieter and I suspect also last much longer than CLCs do.

They got back to me really quick!

If anyone else sees this thread and is interested, like Corsair, Be Quiet cover all components that have been damaged as a result of a pump failure / leak. I'm very happy to have that in writing before purchasing, as I am a bit of a worrier!!

Soldato
They got back to me really quick!

If anyone else sees this thread and is interested, like Corsair, Be Quiet cover all components that have been damaged as a result of a pump failure / leak. I'm very happy to have that in writing before purchasing, as I am a bit of a worrier!!
I'm sure be quiet! will give much better service and support then the sail logo does. :D

Back
Top Bottom