CoolerMaster H500m release date?

Soldato
OP
Hi guys, i contacted Cooler Master support to enquire about the case. i got this as a reply, id asked about the illuminated psu cover as well as they were not 100% sure what they were going to do with it when the case was on show.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The release date for the H500M is 29-05.
We expect that the case will be available in stores in the second week of June.

It's not official yet what the exact PSU cover will be.
We suggest to keep an eye on our website and social media, we will announce the release of the case a.s.a.p.

Fingers crossed it will be up for pre order soon. then just the rest of the pc to upgrade lol.

Cheers for the info mate. Hope this case doesn't disappoint like the H500p did?

Soldato
OP
the dust problem I would worry about

I thought that as well. No doubt there will be a huge dust issue. Will need to be cleaned regularly. Also the door hinge on window panel seems even worse I hear. I was really excited, but after reading and seeing a few reviews I'm having second thoughts.

Soldato
OP
I watched hardwarecanucks review last night, great video as always but put me off as he showed any e atx boards will mess up your cable management as they cover over the gromits for cable management I have a Asus rampage extream V so that made decide not to pre order, gutted as was looking forward to this case but having to leave a panel out of the interior so I can route cables is bad design imo. Have to wait and see what else comes out in the future, my phanteks enthu luxe case will have to do a little longer Time to mod it I think lol.

I watched that as well. He did say that the 500p mesh was much better for e-atx then the 500m. My 2 issues were the side panel door lock that was flimsy and hard to open, watch Gamer Nexus review. Also, the glossy front panel was a fingerprint and dust magnet and the dust issues inside the case its self.. I'll see what Computex shows before I make a decision.

Back
Top Bottom