** COOLERMASTER Q500L - IT'S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE! **

Associate
Available Now for Pre-Order!
Stock should be landing Mid May.
A High Airflow, Configurable ATX case with the EXACT SAME EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS AS Q300L!

CoolerMaster have taken their popular Micro-ATX Case Q300L and re-arranged the internal layout, somehow making space for an ATX motherboard... The name of this work of Time Lord Technology? (No its not the TARDIS) - The CoolerMaster Q500L!

giphy.gif

CoolerMaster MasterBox Q500L Midi Tower ATX Case - Black Window @ £54.95 inc VAT

Same External Dimensions as Q300L, High Airflow, ATX Support, Vertical & Horizontal Orientation, Edge-to-Edge Transparent Side Panel

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

PRE-ORDER NOW

Associate
OP
Oh pants... Would this be sent out tomorrow/Friday if pre-ordered? And do you have enough stock to cover the pre-orders? I've got this weekend off so would be great to get on with this! I don't want to have to wait if they're already all gone.

@Pulse Stock will be with us tomorrow I have been assured by supplier. Whether the warehouse team can get it booked in is another matter as they have been rather busy of late. I will speak with them tomorrow and see if I can get the delivery booked in ASAP.
If booked in tomorrow before Lunch, Pre-Orders Should begin shipping Tomorrow evening / Friday. I currently have enough stock to cover the Pre-Orders and some spare as of the time of typing (at home eating my dinner I might add) :D See the lengths we go to here at OcUK for our loyal customers :p

Back
Top Bottom