Coolest Body Armour EVER!!!

Soldato
that is pretty damn cool. :D
i was hoping they we're going to test some sniper rounds or something on it though, as im sure they'd pierce through it :D

Suspended
ninja economist said:
pity it doesn't stop rubbish threads from getting through.

This is what ive spoke about before, 'new' members joining up and giving their posts all this attitude trying to cause conflict. If we introduced a basic IQ test then im sure we can stop people like this joining!

ON TOPIC:

impressive, but seeing as out lads are already massively under-funded and having to go without basic equipment i doubt they will ever get this.

Soldato
I doubt it will be used by any nation's army especially the US forces. If will be sued, it wont even be on the discovery channel. It would have been funded by ine if the US defence scheme or budget. There was this program also i watched that a private business was able to use less than half a million dollars or so to build a plane as agile and manuavable like a top us jet fighter...the government didnt wanna know.

Associate
triggerthat said:
what if you got shot in the face?

Headshot > pwnd :D

MNuTz said:
This is what ive spoke about before, 'new' members joining up and giving their posts all this attitude trying to cause conflict. If we introduced a basic IQ test then im sure we can stop people like this joining!

I've noticed this, not only in GD but in other parts as well :rolleyes: Makes you wonder if its someone who has been banned before for the same argumentitive manner but re-registered under a different isp :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
ninja economist said:
pity it doesn't stop rubbish threads from getting through.

cash_finger.jpg

Associate
There was a picture in the Metro last week of a whole suit of armour. It looked like Robocop's kit. But it was being developed for future warfare and was pretty much impenetrable all over - head to toe. It looked as though even the visor was bullet proof. Even the feet. Can't find the picture for it though or an article on their site.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Phæte said:
There was a picture in the Metro last week of a whole suit of armour. It looked like Robocop's kit. But it was being developed for future warfare and was pretty much impenetrable all over - head to toe. It looked as though even the visor was bullet proof. Even the feet. Can't find the picture for it though or an article on their site.

You meen this?
http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/media_archive/jan-11-2007_a.html

I would hate to wear it because of the nose it would make, the amount it would slow you down when you try running, the fact that people would see you a mile away and laugh at you

Aod

Aod

Soldato
sja360 said:
that is pretty damn cool. :D
i was hoping they we're going to test some sniper rounds or something on it though, as im sure they'd pierce through it :D
the soopah l33t snipzors wif hiz specialz bulletts of t eh doomz! lol.

most sniper rifles don't fire rounds of a power level disporportionately higher than other rounds of equivalent size.

Back
Top Bottom