Cordless keyboard set - recommendations? (For use @ 4m+)

Associate
Ok guys,

Basically looking for the best option at the range of about 4m for a keyboard / mouse combination? I've seen some pretty bad wireless keyboards over the year so I'm kinda looking for a performance option which one give me signal hassle?

Let's say I wanna play games with the range from the reciever 4-5metres? Also which is better traditional wireless or bluetooth?

Thanks,
King :)

Associate
bbreezeuk said:
logiteck s510 wireless keyboard+mouse+remote works from like 10 meters and through walls only £60 from another retailer PCw**ld no Dons online so what the heck

Tsk Tsk. But, yet, I have the s510 :) Logitech's page on the S510

It's a great keyboard/mouse/remote combo, which I picked up for a penny under £40 from the naughty place mentioned above...Hell, here's a pic (remote under monitor)

acer0021pz.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
reddeathdrinker so it perform well at that range? The performance is the main issue for me? If I can leave my comp on the desk and sit on the bed still being able to play games etc.

Wheres the sensor? How well does it perform at 4-5 metres? Thanks,

Associate
Heartless_King said:
reddeathdrinker so it perform well at that range? The performance is the main issue for me? If I can leave my comp on the desk and sit on the bed still being able to play games etc.

Wheres the sensor? How well does it perform at 4-5 metres? Thanks,

The keyboard and mouse die at around 2 metres, but the remote is good up to 5-6 metres. AFAIK, the RF transmissions of cordless k/b and mice are restricted to short ranges to prevent interference with other devices.

And bbreeze - the url of the picture (right-click, properties) is http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/2430/acer0021pz.jpg

Suspended
i have the s510 as well, the remote works from nearly anywhere, used it from every room in my house as well as the garden and even at the top of my drive which quite far from my bedroom! As for the kyb and mouse they work well from about 3-4 meters for me

Back
Top Bottom