cordless mouse problem?

Associate
hi
i recently bought a logitec mx1000 cordless mouse and was having loads of problems with it, like skipping, buttons seeming to lock ,having to have it so close to me i would have been better buying a corded mouse.but after a lot of head scratching i got the idea that my crappy old cordless keyboard which i`ve had since the begging of time (a4tech or something) might be sending out radio signals(or ir signals, can`t remember which it is) which are conflicting with my mouses signals so i unplugged the keyboard and plugged a corded one in and now my mouse is working brilliantly and from right across the other side of the room! the only problem is i really like using a cordless keyboard and wondered if i got a new logitech cordless keyboard would i have the same problems or are they designed not to interfere with each other now?

Soldato
im sure they are designed to work independantly, but as before, there will always be some unavoidable problems with certain combinations. but id say that its far more likely than not, that it will work.

Back
Top Bottom