Corsair White 600T

Soldato
Hey guys,

I have just bought this case purely because I think it looks awesome. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my case(Haf922) infact its good. I am just in love with the 600T. Should I feel bad that ive just spent £130 for no reason other than the fact it looks more pretty?

Permabanned
Hey guys,

I have just bought this case purely because I think it looks awesome. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my case(Haf922) infact its good. I am just in love with the 600T. Should I feel bad that ive just spent £130 for no reason other than the fact it looks more pretty?

tths wot i did bro..also becasue the cable managment is epic...im coming frm an antec 1200 which has to be modified in order to hide cables...not good with drills plus my dad gets vex wen i start messing about with his tools...lol..good times

Associate
Bought the 600T white as well. I love my case! In fact I'm thinking of getting the window mod for it. But that's $120 + shipping :(
corsair_600t_window_kit_panel_mnpctech.com.jpg

It's worth spending more on a case, since it's always going to be visible. Don't feel bad!! :)

Soldato
Hey guys,

It's why I bought mine, I paid to have the sound insulation put in as well :D

MW

Associate
Apologies, no intention of high jacking the thread - but a quick question if thats ok...

Any discernable difference between the 600T white, and the 600 TM Black (the mesh side panel, not the original version) ??

As i understand the original black 600T had lower RPM fans compared to the 600T White, but where does the 600TM fit in ??

Thx in advance

Soldato
The stock fans in my 600tm didn't look like the ones ttl had in the 600t.. guessing the tm and se have the new fans.

Also, Buying that acryl panel, no question.

Associate
i love this case :) looks brilliant (the white one).
As i understand the original black 600T had lower RPM fans compared to the 600T White, but where does the 600TM fit in
i think it has the new fans that are in the 600T white

Last edited:
Permabanned
my idea is to paint my white one red eventually when i grow some balls to be able to do it, shame my mate left his powder coating job a while back or it wouldve been free :(

Soldato
Just so you know, the 'black' is a very dark grey, up close you can see shiny speckles. It's, er, graphite coloured. ;D

I can't decide whether I like the white or black best. :/

Soldato
It's a nice case, no doubt. I prefer the Obsid, but taste is individual. Don't regret it, life is for living!!!

Oscar Wilde said it best "A civilised man never regrets a pleasure"

Back
Top Bottom