Corsairs dust filters call all recent corsair owners!

Permabanned
Those magnetic filters on cases such as 540 Air,C70 Vengeance and 330r are they any good lads? I use Demcfilter on my builds but im looking at a case which has the corsair versions.So are the corsair filters:

Good at stopping dust?
Are they metal mesh or a nylon tights type material similar to Demcfilter?
And are they easy cleaned?

The C70 doesn't have magnetic dust filters, it has a sliding filter panels and they work very well.

Demcfilters are awesome. Had them on previous cases and had one custom made directly, great service, would suggest them again.

Ah yea i know the one you are on about rossi it slides out and the rest are magnetic.Those filters on the C70 look like Demcfilter material? The 540 Air and 330r look more like honeycomb grille mesh which is crap for filtering.

I cant find a closeup of a C70,540 air or a 330r filters to see if its metal mesh or demcfilter.I just dont trust anything from Corsair to actually compete with demfilter but demfilter cost an extra $60 or so!

Last edited:
Yea they are 60 USD but who wants to put money down the drain if corsair do the same job? Hence why its very unclear if Corsair are using the same material as Demcfilter or is it a crappy metal mesh.

Cmon get ur filters out :)

The filter with the 540 is nylon type. It seems quite good.

I'm unable to use it on my 540 because I needed to put my fans at the front and there is not room. It's in use on on my test bench 360 Rad at the moment just because I have it.

The magnets are effective and it looks quite good.

Yea thats the kind we are looking for simon the nylon filters.Well thats good to know people dont need a front filter on air 540.Just need someone who owns 330r now or C70 to pitch in!

Back
Top Bottom