CounterStrike 1.6 servers?

Soldato
For nostalgic reasons I decided to install CS 1.6 on steam earlier and see if it was as fun as I remember it. CS always had the edge over CS:Source in terms of its greater amount of maps, and I fancied playing some you don't get on source.

Anyhow I jumped onto Steam and found a long list of servers only to find I either couldn't connect to them as nothing happened, or I did connect and I was promptly disconnected because I don't live in Romania...

So I'm hoping somewhere there are servers that aren't on Steam's server list I can try.

Does anyone know of some quality CS servers, worldwide or UK provided the ping is acceptable

Ta :cool:

Soldato
I really like Condition Zero - though I barely play CS anymore. I really didn't like source that much - I *honestly* did try, but just couldn't get "in to it".

Associate
I'll find my server ip tomorrow if u like cs you will like [SH1TE] clan server fun ;) Sharing Happiness In The Evenings hence the name but most cs players wouldve came across us one time or another.

Kev aka [SH1TE]P@Inkiller

Associate
Don't play CS 1.6 often but when I do I have no problem finding a low pinged server although I have noticed the lack of Uk servers. Don't understand what you mean about 8/10 players being pro's though...

Associate
Took me a little while to find a server earlier without getting kicked, or some error message. No problems when I did though, even if it was a kazakstan sever or similar?!

I truly forgot why I used to love CS so much when I was younger, until I fired it up earlier for the first time in I don't know how many years. And its because its just so much fun!! I've been playing it for a good few hours solid, and its just so so much better than source, which I hate!!!

de_dust!!! what a map, haha.

Associate
cs is faster but at the mo my cs feels spongey like source, gonna find out why eventually.. anyway as promissed here is our server IP 81.19.209.96:27015, we also have a gungame server but the ip's of our server get flashed on teh screen randomly.

Soldato
OP
Thanks mate, do you play all the maps? :)

I've been quite disappointed to see a lot of the servers focus on only a handful, leaving our the ones I've not played for ages like backalley, 747 and estate.

Back
Top Bottom