"CPU Over Temperature Error!"

Associate
Hi all,

Full disclosure, I am hopeless when it comes to this stuff, so I am hoping the Hive Brain here can help me or maybe even Overlockers Staff can help!

About 4 years ago I bought a Gaming PC Bundle from Overclockers. Never had any issues with it at all until today when my PC suddenly kept shutting down.

Now it won't restart anymore, I am getting the "CPU Over Temperature Error!" message at start up with an option to press F1 to Run Setup.

When I press F1 I can see the CPU is actually at 93C but all the fans are running at around 1500RPM.
It won't let me stay in the Setup for long, eventually the whole PC shuts down, I assume that is because of the CPU getting too hot.

I opened the case to see if maybe the fans are not working properly but they are as far as I can tell.
However, the CPU also uses a Watercooling System and I noticed one of the two tubes is very, very hot to the touch whereas the other one is not... I do not know if that is normal or if there is perhaps an issue/blockage of sorts which causes an issue with the water circulation, if that is even possible in such a closed system?

I literally know nothing about Watercooling/this kind of stuff which is why I went with a pre-built bundle to begin with. I amm absolutely dreading that the CPU might already be fried and I have no idea how to solve this.

Does anyone here have any pointers/ideas/solutions?

Here are all the components of the system (if that helps):

PC.png

Hi all, just to give an update:

It was indeed a combination of pump failing and also one of the fans of the AIO was on its last legs and even lost some of its bearing balls! I replaced the the AIO with a a Ninja Scythe now and it is all good!

Back
Top Bottom