• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

CPU Using 90 percent GPU using 40/60

Associate
Hi, so no matter what game i play my cpu is working way harder than my gpu and im not sure how to fix it. I factory reset my PC and that didnt fix it so i went into Nvidia control panel and changed aload of settings that are supposed to make the GPU work harder, That didnt work so i reset the setting back to normal and now im not sure what else i can do. I have had this PC for 2 years it has only recently started playing up.

Specs:

Geforce GTX 1080
31.97 GB RAM
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 4200 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
MSI Z270-A PRO Motherboard

I dont know if these photos help or not but this is while playing Rainbow 6 seige at 144 fps the big drops in the graphs are from be tabbing out of the game to change what task manager was displaying

image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom