CPU wont turn on

Associate
I brought this PC from overclockers last January, yesterday evening the PC turned of automatically while I was using it. When I tired to turn it on the CPU light would blink for 1 sec and do nothing. But the keyboard and monitor still has power only the CPU wont turn on. Please help.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 six core 4.2ghz
Samsung 250gb ssd
Radeon Rx 5600xt 6 gb graphic card

Hi, here is the complete list of part list.

OcUK Gaming Ballista - Gaming PC For Doom Eternal - AMD
Ryzen 5+, AMD Radeon RX
Kolink Void RGB Midi Tower Case - Black Window
Corsair CV Series CV650 650W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply (CP-9020211-UK)
Phanteks RGB LED Strip Starter Kit (PH-LEDKT_CMBO)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Six Core 4.2GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail
PowerColor Radeon RX 5600 XT ITX 6144MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Samsung 250GB 860 EVO SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps 64 Layer 3D V-NAND Solid State Drive
Seagate BarraCuda 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB Cache Hard Drive - *System Stock*
Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE (Socket AM4) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
Team Group Vulcan Z T-Force 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz Dual Channel Kit - Grey
ASUS PCE-N15 300Mbps Wireless N PCI-E Adapter

If it was a pre built PC from OCUK then it should come with a 3year warranty so you best contacting them either in the customer service section or give them a call and they should be able to assist or arrange an RMA.

Okay will contact them, as it is weekend they wont be working and monday is bank holiday they are not working. had a lot of work to complete. so just wanted to see if it will be fixed by me so asked for help.

I think they work Saturdays so maybe worth trying to get the ball rolling today.

They will likely give you some steps to run through to try get it working first before going to an RMA.

Normally the recent gen of motherboards have status LEDs that essentially indicate where the issue might be. On first boot, check what colour LED is turned on and check that against your mobo manual.
21) CPU/DRAM/VGA/BOOT (Status LEDs) The status LEDs show whether the CPU, memory, graphics card, and operating system are working properly after system power-on. If the CPU/DRAM/VGA LED is on, that means the corresponding device is not working normally; if the BOOT LED is on, that means you haven't entered the operating system yet.
CPU: CPU status LED
DRAM: Memory status LED
VGA: Graphics card status LED
BOOT: Operating system status LED
^^As per your mobo manual.

Back
Top Bottom