• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

CPUZ Benchmark (all welcome)

Associate
Leaderboard/scoring chart:
Capture10-part-1.jpg

Capture10part2.jpg

I was thinking we could go beyond simply discussing the merits of AMD vs Intel and actually do some quick benchmark comparisons for more meaningful results than just bench racing. This is not a comp but I guess if we get enough interest, it could become one later. I know CPUz is not very comprehensive, however, everyone has it and will indeed give a rough indication of system performance, for both single core and multi core.

post relevant OC data to go along with your sub.
(I will input the data into a leaderboard later if we get enough interest)

So run the test and then post both the CPU and Bench tabs open so we can see specs/result. CPU NOT DIALED IN YET just posted this for demonstration purposes.

Capturedfdf.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
CPU-Z-5950X.png
CPU-Z-5950X-benchmark.png

Tuned for power efficiency rather than performance.

EDIT: For purposes of accessibility, the screenshots show a 5950X with an ST score of 692.6 and an MT score of 12280.8

Last edited:
Soldato
I have an I7 9700K (8 Core 8 Thread) @ stock, As I have nowhere to host the image I have put the details below.

This Processor - 542.7 (Single Threaded)
This Processor - 3957.1 (Multi Threaded)

Associate
OP
Created leaderboard. Also note my 9600KF is not dialed in yet. I will get some more runs in when I have time. Please review the data below for your sub if you see anything out of place let me know. Also, I had incomplete data for a couple entries, please just post your clock speed with the snips so there is no question.

Capture-uk.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Created leaderboard. Also note my 9600KF is not dialed in yet. I will get some more runs in when I have time. Please review the data below for your sub if you see anything out of place let me know. Also, I had incomplete data for a couple entries, please just post your clock speed with the snips so there is no question.

Capture-uk.jpg

Nice, just as a note my CPU is running at around 4.7Ghz in this workload

Back
Top Bottom