Craig Charles the Crack Addict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
In my opinion, someone must have had inside knowledge that this event was going to happen and thus was followed from start to finish(driver was probably in on it), but there must have been a third party involved seeing as they knew what Craig was saying when the driver went to the loo.

Caporegime
OP
He really didn't strike me as that kind of person when I met him, although it now makes me wonder if that was all just an act, and that the real Craig Charles was a different person.

I hope this is all a big egaggeration to be honest, its evident that he has done "something", but perhaps it isn't as bad as the media is making it out to be?

Caporegime
OP
Grrrrr said:
Yep i'm afraid it is that clean cut. Charlotte Church is a crazy party girl for going out and drinking herself into a gutter at the weekends but Craig Charles is a low-life scum bag for doing drugs once a week. People are so narrow minded

I suppose you would feel the same if "Person A" was into "swinging and cross dressing" at the weekends, but "Person B" was a once-a-week paedophile?

One is illegal, one isn't. Yes it IS that clean cut, and i'm a HUGE fan of Craig Charles :(

Caporegime
OP
Vedder said:
By printing those pictures he could lose his job and his family which could make him worse and the friday night thing turns to every single day.

Whilst we have no proof either way, what is to say that the "friday night" thing isn't every day in some form or another?

Caporegime
OP
Grrrrr said:
It's easy to think up assumptions you know.

Whilst we have no proof either way, what is to say that the "friday night" thing isn't in fact only once every month? Or in fact a one off thing altogether?
Oh don't get me wrong, I totally agree with that too. We have at the moment no solid evidence that anything other than this one night has or ever will take place again.

Caporegime
OP
Sic said:
doesn't that kinda put the legislation in a catch 22 position, though?

if drugs were legal, they could be produced ethically, picked by a (very lucky!!!one) legitimate, salaried workforce and distributed so that NO-ONE is hurt in the process. as it is, it all has to be done in an underhand way, where there's chances that people might get hurt along the way. realistically, the only people getting hurt might be the kids that are forced to pick it for 1p a week, but if they weren't picking weed/opium/whatever, they'd probably be picking something else that's legal.

That isn't 100% accurate. A lot of drug habits are fueled with money obtained through crime. That is on OUR streets, not just where the drug is harvested.

Caporegime
OP
Sic said:
yeah, a LOT are. but then, a lot of crime is a subsequence of drinking habits. i don't see you moaning about that.

No, because it isn't relevant in this thread. You really should get off your high-horse once in a while. Sure you have "great" keyboard warrior skills, but that doesn't make you right all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom