Crappy UK Weather...Anyone else had this week off ?

Soldato
As always first bit time off work this year and the weather been pretty crap

Is it this me that seems to always pick the weeks off work when the weather is crap..:(:(:(
At lest it haven't rained that much this time it just been lots of grey clouds and dull all week.

Soldato
OP
Before i moved here i remember a long holiday at my caravan seasonal pitch ,worst weather ever ,storms torrential rain ,on the daY we were leaving you could literally see the big band of the high pressure moving in and forcast to stay ,gutted
now im not fussed ,just wait for the weekend or go to beach after work ,holidays tend to be visiting my folks or grown up kids
I think the worst thing is i normally just go looking around in shops when the weather not great but i can't do that this time as it a nightmare with all the virus rules..

Soldato
OP
Yeah it's a bad week to book off!

I'm off on Monday and it's looking a little better. Was meant to be at a spa weekend. This was the second booking. The first was an absolutely glorious weekend in April that would've been amazing!
I have next week off and it's not looking too great either. Then the last time I booked a Friday off we had gale force winds :(
It was next week i really wanted off but someone else at work had already booked that week :(
All my work place staff were told a few months ago they had to book a week off for before the end of June

Soldato
OP
I had the week off. Brilliant weather until this week - then thunderstorms, lightning, heavy rain....

Every time I get kitted up for cycling it throws it down. The one time I brushed it off, I went cycling, managed 1m before I was soaked to the bone then come back. Getting wet on a ride doesn't bother me - getting drowned when I set off does lol.
I feel better now i know am not the only person that picked this week to have off :p

Back
Top Bottom