Crash this morning

Soldato
OP
Luckily I had a GoPro but the police have that at the moment.

But he's the top view of what happened so I am sure he will be 100% at fault.
RTC.png

spp

spp

Associate
Wishing you a fast recovery! Horrible accident. I was involved in a very similar crash in 2016 where a driver failed to give way and just drove out from a side road on the left and into my path. Smashed into his rear passenger door at about 30mph. Broke my arm, the crack extended into the wrist. Thankfully could have been a lot worse. I’ve still got a bike but don’t ride very much anymore after the accident. I do wish people would just look before pulling out of a junction…

Associate
Oh mate :eek: Sounds like mine, but I’m so glad you got off lighter. Wouldn’t wish the 2kg of titanium implants on anyone, good to hear the gods smiled on you (relatively speaking).

Now fingers crossed the bike’s okay, which is what really matters :D

Associate
How hard is it to not pull out of a junction when a motorbike is coming? At the very least this person should be done for careless driving, I'd even say dangerous driving, might make people more careful if they knew there were real punishments for such bad road awareness. Get well soon OP.

Man of Honour
How hard is it to not pull out of a junction when a motorbike is coming? At the very least this person should be done for careless driving, I'd even say dangerous driving, might make people more careful if they knew there were real punishments for such bad road awareness. Get well soon OP.

I see people all the time pull out of a junction on an emergency vehicle which is properly marked up and fully lit up plus with siren (then panic brake in front of it). never mind a motorbike :(

Back
Top Bottom