Creating online training sites

Soldato
Hey,

We need to improve the way we do training within our company so we are looking at developing online training tools.

Anyone ever used any?

A quick google brought up Moodle so I am looking through that, but was wondering if anyone else has any suggestions?

Soldato
I'm working on our Moodle platform this evening. We've just test 400 concurrent users on our infrastructure.. phew!

You've not got a lot to use by trying Moodle out. We had our own bespoke application before.

But it sounds to me like not only do you want the delivery method updating, your training materials need bringing into the modern age too. It's certainly not cheap to develop decent instructional learning online, especially if you plan to use video resources.

Soldato
OP
It's only really going to be small scale for us, new starters, maybe 30-50 a year, plus existing staff on small things (120 people)

I've installed the latest 2.5 version on the free webspace (x10) I use for testing and its just throwing me the following error:

Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

A quick google shows this is a common problem and not one that seems to have a solution yet :(

Back
Top Bottom