1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRM tools?

Discussion in 'HTML, Graphics & Programming' started by D.P., Apr 6, 2018.

1. D.P.

Caporegime

I've moved on from lead developer to more customer outreach, sales and management. All new to me nad I'm looking for tools to help.

What I am looking for is some kind of CRM system to keep track of clients, when and what we last emailed or called, a alarm/date to ping contacts, notes on what I or they are waiting on, contact details, stage in sales process. I do all of this with a good old own and Paper plus some calander reminders. But it would be nice to collate emails and my notes/phone transcripts to have the history to refer back to, rather than search through old emails etc.

Most CRM type software seems really complex, and I don't really want to pay for spmesomet simple.

2. AHarvey

Sgarrista

lots of online ones are free for smaller teams/records etc.

Zoho for instance, free for 3 users, 1gb data, 25,000 records... sign up and try a few, see what you like

3. Dj_Jestar

Caporegime

Hubspot is free.

4. D.P.

Caporegime

Hubspot looks close to what I want, thanks. Heard good things about Zoho but not sure it is really quite what i am looking for

5. Russinating

Capodecina

@D.P.

I've used Zoho in the past (so it could have changed significantly) and more recently Insightly, but we've just moved to ProsperWorks. If you use Gmail then the integration there along with email tracking is invaluable. It saves so much time, and the general CRM itself is far quicker, cleaner and more intuitive than any I've used before. I bloody hate CRMs that take longer to input data than do the sales task itself, but ProsperWorks seems very quick due to pre-filling from Gmail.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018