Croydon

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
How can one place manage to contain such a high density of scumbags? I literally hate the place so much I've had to resort to posting about it on the internet. My commute is really pleasant until I get to Croydon where it's ruined almost every day by something; whether it's a deliberate shoulder barge, witnessing a beating, someone's terrible terrible BO, being pushed or just being unnecessarily loud or antisocial.

I'm trying to work out how a place gets like this. It's never been 'nice' there but nobody has any manners.

And what gives with the caps that are too big on top of your head with the peak pulled flat and a matching tracksuit? Don't you people ever look in the mirror?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
The funny thing is, it's that bad even after they got rid of a load of scum bags to New Addington.
If you ever have to get the tram in that direction they say NEW ADD ING TON in such a slow spastic phonetic way like I'm braindead and can't understand. And they have to remind you every couple of minutes that Oyster card holders will get a penalty if they don't touch in. Ok, I've heard that you're going to fine me enough times now... Even my iPod can't drown out their announcements.

I feel sorry for Wimbledon because, like Beckenham, all that tram link has done is feed a steady stream of scum from Croydon into what used to be nice towns.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Yup Croydon is a dump, but its the only local place with a club like Black Sheep (Thursday only for Metal Night I must state). Bromley seems to get hit bad when going out on Friday/Saturday as all the ****** from Sidcup side come here :(

- Pea0n
Bromley used to be a lot worse than it is now. Go back 10 years and the high street was like a war zone on a Friday/Saturday night. Funny though, the 'hardest' pub on the high street (the Star and Garter opposite the cinema) is now Bromley's first gay bar :D

Back
Top Bottom