• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crytek Neon Noir Bench

Soldato
2160P
3080 @1950/5010
10850K @5.10
457.30 Drivers

*Can any 3080 users change their core voltage and power limit in Afterburner?

If your have the Ventus as per sig, then that is your limit, not 3080 specific. Cannot increase the power target on that particular SKU, locked to 100% by the BIOS loaded onto the card. Not sure if you can up the voltage on that model. If you have not, need to unlock it first. Go into setting in MSI AB, then check the "unlock voltage" and "monitor voltage" checkbox's.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
2160P
3080 @1950/5010
10850K @5.10
457.30 Drivers

*Can any 3080 users change their core voltage and power limit in Afterburner?

3xbWf6O.jpg
I can set my power limit to 115 on my FE. I can also adjust voltage, but never bothered touching that. I could probably squeeze more out my FE if I did on benchmarks, but can't be asked as there is always someone who will come along with a water-cooled or lottery winning silicon and take my score down :p

I do like this benchmark though. A pleasure to watch. My kind of setting. Hope they make a game that looks like that some day with RT.

Caporegime
Did a 1080P run using Ultra settings
EXn4Nvl.jpg

Then did a 3440x1440p run, again ultra settings
AYxdpAL.jpg

Specs as in the pictures, Nvidia Driver version 457.30.

Now, do we think this gives a decent indication of what to expect from Raytraced Cyberpunk 2077? I'll be very happy with 60FPS or so there.

Any quick way to check my frequencies?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Did a 1080P run using Ultra settings
EXn4Nvl.jpg

Then did a 3440x1440p run, again ultra settings
AYxdpAL.jpg

Specs as in the pictures, Nvidia Driver version 457.30.

Now, do we think this gives a decent indication of what to expect from Raytraced Cyberpunk 2077? I'll be very happy with 60FPS or so there.

Any quick way to check my frequencies?

For the scoreboard you need to have the settings used in the results screenshot.

Use the sensor tab in GPUZ and select max next to the ones you are interested in.

IUTTo6r.png

Scoreboard updated.:)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I wanted to try this.
But I am not signing up to another launcher :(

I know how you feel. That is why I just stick to steam and do not use any other launcher.

But for this it is not a problem, just use a throw away email address to create an account if it bothers you. Once you are done benching then uninstall. That is what I did. I doubt I will install it again until I get my next gen card in a couple of years now. I actually did a clean install of windows. Everything is ready to go for Cyberpunk :D

Back
Top Bottom