CS:GO Discussion

Associate
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

CS:GO Steam Store

Quote:
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 12 years ago.

CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.

Community servers

Jazzerman’s server – connect 85.236.100.94:28315 - (description i.e. game mode/map rotation)

FeFiDoh’s server - connect 85.236.100.94:27415 - (description i.e. game mode/map rotation)

arjgrundy’s server - connect 81.19.208.17:27025 - (description i.e. game mode/map rotation)

OcUK players

Currently the OcUK Steam names list doesn't feature CS:GO but Antar Bolaeisk assures me it's coming!

IRC channels (@Quakenet)

#5on5.csgo – probably the most popular scrim channel at the moment for CS:GO.
#pcw.csgo - another scrim channel
#csgo.cadred - Cadred's CS:GO channel

Mumble/Vent

OcUK mumble - Not used for CS:GO people yet, but that can change!
CS:GO Mix Mumble

Resources

Steam forums - CS:GO
Autoexec thread
Weapon binds
Crosshair customisation
Net settings recommendation (if get consistently over 128 fps)
Youtube weapon guides
Competitive CS:GO news
Ok So got the beta key for cs:go from 5UB! N1 =]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So just want to see what everyone who got a key thinks?

I personally love the game and think its gonna get better and better.
Really not sure on the score board and the sound is still all over the place but it is BETA.

What we all thinking?

Associate
OP
Fair comments here ladies and gents.
Because CS has been out such a long time and only had 2 others releases you kind of expect this one to be AMAZING! But yeah like you all i look forward to seeing what comes of the final release.

Back
Top Bottom