1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CS:GO Discussion

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by NeilMcL86, 5 Jun 2012.

1. dottty27

Wise Guy

I had 4 people try and add me this week since I mentioned my rain here all posted scam links

2. starmanwarz

Wise Guy

Hmm I guess I gotta be careful then..

3. stument

Hitman

every time i press Bump on my trades on CSGO Lounge i get around 5/6 people add me send fire me links haha its fun...

4. dottty27

Wise Guy

I allways am now I wont click link's

5. starmanwarz

Wise Guy

If I do decide to sell it, what would be the best way to do it? Through CSGO Lounge for keys? How many should I expect? Here is an in game pic

[​IMG]

It's Minimal Wear. I am also thinking of trading it with a Fade.

Last edited: 24 Nov 2014
  6. dottty27

Wise Guy

id do it via marketplace cant comment on go lounge as im yet to use it

7. LoopyOrc

Wise Guy

If anyone wants to play this sometime, i'd be up for playing some games. Only know about 2 people that play the game and i'm alright I suppose!

8. meandu229

Wise Guy

This skin is ace.

9. dottty27

Wise Guy

LOL Want

10. JGStonedRaider

Mobster

Yeah CSGO lounge OR reddit r/globaloffensivetrade it's worth a lot but not as much as some due to pattern. Screenshot each side and make a post on CSGO trade and ask for a valuation or ask for a valuation from steamanalyst.com only with screenshots do NOT trade it so they can see it.

11. The__Malteser

Soldato

As others said, /r/globaloffensivetrade

12. JGStonedRaider

Mobster

Also got my Glock ST Grinder MW (rainbow pattern (super rare)) valued at £45 :D

13. Epoch

Gangster

I'll be at work for the first group stages of DHW, is there an android app similar to HLTV's scorebot so I can keep track of the games?

14. Cookeh

Sgarrista

Yeah, but who on earth is going to pay an extra £42 for some rainbow patterning on a low tier Glock skin?!

15. robbobloke

Gangster

Interesting games last night, particularly the one where the guy got VAC banned near the end of the game who carried the opposition. Shame we didn't claw it back after he went but by that point they only needed 2 or 3 rounds. He pulled off some crazy headshots. Hopefully it won't count as a loss.

Some mutter on reddit that this whole VAC thing will get more serious today.

16. joelk2

Soldato

Twit h will ve the best place I guess. Although not quite the same. They generally mm have leaderboards etc in between games.

He was rather blatant. As you say though. Shame it took til they almost won for him to be banned.

17. macster

Gangster

they use ebot on all the match servers, im not aware of an app for it. but you can view the live scores on a basic website - http://ebot.esport-tools.net/

18. silversurfer

Capodecina

Thats only an extra barrel of oil to an oil sheik and if you got something unique in the world I guess thats the audience to sell to

Vac ban during a game sounds unusual, I thought they only applied it in waves not actively. I guess it was an old hack and was alreayd on the list

Last edited: 25 Nov 2014
  19. Bigbud

Gangster

20. joelk2

Soldato

I think they'll act. Bans are happening too much at the moment. If the competitive scene dies then so will the fan base and valve couldn't let that happen. Csgo is such a cash cow for them.