CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Oooh! That Digi match! Very entertaining match and well deserved Bronze there... Looking rather strong with the new lineup at approach to T side. Cheeky win from a med bet there too :)

Soldato
wow, was away didnt see the game just that dig were winning start of mirage. Amazed they won, I put a little bet on dig and Im forced to bet my winnings on ldlc now.

Logic being fnatic 'let' nip win also just because it fits the big bet tip so I'll give way to greater judgement then mine - I still think nip played great and should win if they repeat that. was gonna go med on nip, bit less on ldlc

7:30 Bot Nightbot: Yoloed Double Max on Dig and LDLC # [*] , AND DOUBLE MAX MOUZ

https://www.youtube.com/user/MajorLeagueGaming/videos

Last edited:
Soldato
NiP should take it. Dust is 50/50 and Inferno is slightly in NiPs favour this tournament, imo, and I would say NiP have been the stronger team thus far too. 2-1 methinks, for NiP

Soldato
NiP should take it. Dust is 50/50 and Inferno is slightly in NiPs favour this tournament, imo, and I would say NiP have been the stronger team thus far too. 2-1 methinks, for NiP

Or perhaps f0rest will miss every AWP shot humanely possible and the Ninjas will throw CT side Cobble... :o

Very entertaining series to watch, no doubt, unfortunately I only caught the second half of cobble which whilst great from the PoV of LDLC was garbage for NiP.

Last edited:
Soldato
Or perhaps Fatberg will miss every AWP shot humanely possible and the Ninjas will throw CT side Cobble... :o

Very entertaining series to watch, no doubt, unfortunately I only caught the second half of cobble which whilst great from the PoV of LDLC was garbage for NiP.

Don't remember ever seeing friberg with an AWP...

Back
Top Bottom