CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
one day you guys will believe me about french teams :o

Not surprised Nip took inferno but the rest was expected,

tough break anyone who risked it and lost on a 50:50 You're braver than me even though i thought LDLC would close it out

Last edited:
Associate
Great tournament. Very high quality setup, sound proof booths, good observer, good stats/gfx etc. Only thing I didnt like was it used MLG.tv own streaming thing which wasnt smooth on my htpc I had to plug in laptop to TV where as twitch is perfect on it.

Soldato
That's got to be a massive downgrade, surely? Digi are one of the largest, most well known and supportive orgs out there.

no

Obviously you don't follow lol so I won't bore you about the profitability of a League of legends team with Fan support like TSM but they have a lot of money and a much higher profile than Dig in LOL

Associate
Money, undoubtedly.

As TwsT says, TSM are a massive name in LoL, and also Twitch (a lot of the top Hearthstone streamers, for example, are TSM).

Associate
yea lol. doing no scope auto sniper. He looks legit, wins 1-16
Was he playing with pasha the other day ?
He has the Titan logo for his subscribers :o

He has a 5 year badge and it shows mm rank so must be an unbanned alt ac

He'd be stupid to cheat now, since it's only match making and he could probably make decent money off Twitch.

Soldato
It was always stupid if he was that skilled, only thing is these are quite young kids who dont realise consequences. If nothing else the sponsors dont like bad publicity.
Dazed might be effectively banned apparently with his link to thrown bets he breaches a clause in his contract to attend majors, hence his absence in Jan will continue at clutch con. Or it could just be talk, desi and warden stand in for hiko and dazed on gx and people are speculating I guess

Back
Top Bottom