CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Played some games with Swag, dude knows his smokes so I recommended him to any nova lobbys for future and basically the rank is completely wrong imo and just part of the usual silver curse you know.
Definitely not easy games but we won anyway, 30 frags x 2 on enemy team but we made more with less thanks to teamwork seems like

Thanks, man... Have to thank Hybrid for a few of those smokes that he taught me, which inspired me to go and learn some more smoke and flash spots.

I ranked up in our first game from a Silver 2 to Silver 3, thanks to your higher rank putting us against some higher ranked people than I usually get matched up with.

Associate
Can you move your Steam wallet money back in to your bank account?

No I think thats why people buy keys and then sell keys for real money.
Good games last night with Joel Banksy and Co. Tight games but I think we got 1 win and 1 draw before I called it a night hopefully my rank gave you guys some extra ELO points.

Soldato
If anyone wants to add me on ESEA feel free - Stument

10 RWS sounds pretty high, whats your impressions of the games over mm

You might as well add this guy as he is friendly and added me, is about global elite and its useful to have someone decent on team who communicates.
He streams but not a big channel
http://play.esea.net/users/544615

I added you but Ive only used free trials, wont be playing there any time soon I think. They add 70 ranks soon

Associate
10 RWS sounds pretty high, whats your impressions of the games over mm

You might as well add this guy as he is friendly and added me, is about global elite and its useful to have someone decent on team who communicates.
He streams but not a big channel
http://play.esea.net/users/544615

I added you but Ive only used free trials, wont be playing there any time soon I think. They add 70 ranks soon

the players you are put with are much better while soloqing on ESEA but the skill level is still the same i find but i play MGE/DMG on avg

I also find i get 1 shotted in the pistol rounds more than MM haha :mad:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I can only sell keys in the MM? A section where I cannot access and a section were the majority wouldn't know what the hell a CS:GO key is? :o

that's the forum rules.

you aren't supposed to be making sales outside the members market.

Soldato
Yeah I had a 10 RWS game last night as well, its pretty common if you win a lot of rounds.

We lost 16-14 after losing both sides 8-7.

06b9d04f2a.png

I usually do pretty bad on ESEA. Its good for improving though.

Soldato
I mean there is nothing wrong with trading it for another flip knife if thats the knife you prefer. I know some people prefer flip knife to things like M9/Karambit.

Back
Top Bottom