CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
I can only sell keys in the MM? A section where I cannot access and a section were the majority wouldn't know what the hell a CS:GO key is? :o

You could have had acceas to it before the post increase requrement as your account is old enough and you would have had enough posts lol Should have activated it ages ago!

Side note can you add me on steam pls hybridxs, want to pick you brain re trading csgo skins please

Associate
Anyone else see the 3dmax v epsilon match?! 3dmax played so well! Think gmx will be looking for a new team soon. Scream and fxyo seem to be the only epsilon players that turn up to the matches!

Soldato
UK dont have many/any? pro teams and one of the few times a uk team is big enough to appear on cs lounge it was a setup match. Now banned and apparently Steel played for a uk team in December.:confused: I knew he lived in uk at some point

http://www.dailydot.com/esports/counter-strike-match-fixing/

Duc “cud” Pham, the person named as a conduit for players to place “untraceable” bets on fixed matches, also placed a maximum value bet on at least seven accounts that were identified. One of the players also placed a small bet on his team to lose through his main account.

With the chances of winning only rated at 26 percent, the return was a value of $2.84 for each $1.00 staked, with a maximum value bet in the region of $681.

5k easy money for a little uk game, amazing. only stupid people rob banks, <fraud

Soldato
Anyone else see the 3dmax v epsilon match?! 3dmax played so well! Think gmx will be looking for a new team soon. Scream and fxyo seem to be the only epsilon players that turn up to the matches!

Epsilon just renewed their contracts, unfortunately. Biggie and Uzziii are just utter trash, dont belong in any team Top 20. GMX isn't terrible, he has his moments - but you are right, its basically Fxy0 + ScreaM (who himself sometimes doesnt show up).

Associate
Played my first competitive game of CS:GO yesterday - got no end of abuse cause apparently I didn't cover the right place. Got told to do some improbable things, which seemed a bit much given we won solidly anyway, welcoming start :(

Soldato
Played my first competitive game of CS:GO yesterday - got no end of abuse cause apparently I didn't cover the right place. Got told to do some improbable things, which seemed a bit much given we won solidly anyway, welcoming start :(

If you are new to the game, it might seem improbable to you but people may have just been telling you the correct spots tbh.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I won one, and lost one tonight. I think I need to stop playing every night, I am not feeling it recently!

That was what I have done recently.

I play 2/3 times a week in comp now with Tuesday being the main night.

Spend some time in DM warming up first and then hop into proper games.

Associate
Latest Patch Notes:

[GAMEPLAY]

Adjusted the radius at which incendiary and smoke grenades interact.
[UI]

Loading screens will now display the icons for maps that have item collections associated with them
In Spectator Mode, Scoreboard and Server Graphic will now obey hud scale and position settings.
Fixed New Items alert showing incorrect number of items up when coming back to main menu from a match
[MISC]

Added server convar tv_allow_camera_man_steamid that should be set on tournament servers to the full 64-bit numeric SteamID of production caster (e.g. 7650123456XXXX).Tournament production casters who launch the game with the "-interactivecaster" command line flag and join the in-game spectators will get all camera and voice recorded and broadcast on GOTV.
Upgraded runtime libraries to use the latest Steam SDK.
Fixed a frequent crash during map loading while the game was minimized.
Various weapon CPU optimizations.
Added flavor text to Chroma Case weapons.
[MAPS]

Mirage

Fixed a bug where a boosted player in T spawn could peek into mid/CT sniper position.
Moved a prop to make peeking into palace easier, CT side.
Removed a strange boost in bombsite A.
Nuke

Fixed a bug where an incendiary grenade could explode on bombsite B ceiling beams and damage players in A site.
Overpass

Rerouted entrance into upper park from bombsite A.
Changed mid cover in bombsite A, corners can now be shot through with rifles.
Changed cover in T side of upper park.
Moved T spawns forward slightly.
Moved bombsite A plant zone up slightly.

Back
Top Bottom